In 3... 2... 1... I am proud to announce my channel on Twitch. Now that all of the technical aspects are all nailed down, I can finally make video content showcasing my art process.
Using Twitch, I will do the following:
- Demonstrate my digital painting process
- Answer questions regarding my art process
- Play my followers from my social media platforms in video games (of course!)
- Upload videos from the broadcast to my YouTube account
Last but not least, I will run a FREE GIVEAWAY PRINT session on RANDOM DAYS. If you are interested in earning a free AR 2 print, you will have to beat me in a First to 3 set in Street Fighter V. Simple enough, right?
Here are the rules:
- Send me an invite via the Street Fighter V Battle Lounge Lobby using my Fighter ID: AR-DOS
- Connect to the internet with a WIRED connection (absolutely NO Wireless Connections)
- Play on either Playstation 4 or PC
- Compete in one First to 3 set
I have provided a screenshot of how the lobby should be created.
If you win the First to 3 set, you've earned a free print! The print for each month have already been chosen.
Here are the steps to claim your Free Print:
- Visit my website ar86.org
- Click "Contact" (link provided below)
- Fill out the information
- In the subject line, Write "First and Last Name and Gamertag/ Fighter ID won a free print"
- Provide a mailing address in the body of the email
All Free Prints will be mailed off during the week.
For those who are interested in watching me digitally paint and would only like to spectate the matches, by all means, just stop by and enjoy the show.
By clicking the Follow button on my Twitch channel, you will receive an email notification when I begin my stream.
Donations and Subscriptions perks will be added shortly for those interested.
For those looking to buy a print or reserve a spot on my commission list, I have a 10% off promo code just for you guys! It is : ar2live. Use this code at the checkout.
This is my way of saying THANK YOU to all of my supporters!
Stay tuned for future posts!